The position is responsible to direct and lead the operational activities and resources with the objective to achieve maximum efficiency and reduce costs wherever necessary.
Key Responsibility Areas & Activities
- Develop operational strategies and monitor implementation of the strategy.
- Coordinate activities of operations to meet annual profit goals.
- Work to develop process improvement strategies as well as resource allocation.
- Recommend cost effective solutions based on daily observations.
- Engage in business development activities and meet with potential clients.
- Supervise and motivate team members to improve performance.
- Prepare annual budget plan by reviewing operational requirements.
- Review and consolidate monthly operational reports and present to management.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- With minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role.
- Working knowledge of transport /logistics operations.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- English & Arabic Language.
- Saudi Arabia
- Preferred Saudi National.
- Other Nationals with transferable Iqama