The position is responsible for implementing the company’s sales and marketing strategy, developing organization/product branding and marketing.
Key Responsibility Areas & Activities
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Identify sales prospects & amp; contact.
- Prepare proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings and follow-up.
- Any other duties responsibilities as requested/assigned by the line management.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 02-03 years’ experience in similar role
- Transport / Logistics Sales & Marketing Best Practice;
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- English & Arabic Language
- Saudi Arabia
- Preferred Saudi National.
- Other Nationals with transferable Iqama