The position is responsible for operating the vehicle in order to ensure safe and efficient delivery of material to and from specified locations within the specified time frames.
Key Responsibility Areas & Activities
- Operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner in order to minimize risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on vehicle.
- Deliver materials/items as per the schedule.
- Keeping dispatcher/expeditor informed of delivery progress.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- High School
- 04-06 years relevant experience
- Truck Maintenance & Operation
- Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License
- Must be 25-35 years old
- English & Arabic Language
- Saudi ArabiaNationality:
- Preferred Saudi National.
- Other Nationals with transferable Iqama